Saturday, November 18, 2017

Birthday Bear

Hello and welcome!!

I made this clean and simple birthday card for my niece, who is turning 12.
I've used one of the cute bears from Present Trio from Lili of the Valley and colored it with colored pencils.

Here's my card...



A close-up ...


I'm sharing this card in the following challenges:

* Lili of the Valley November Challenge is: B is For... So, my B is for: Birthday & Bear

* Sweet Stamping Challenge: Birthday. They are celebrating 8 years, so I'm excited to play along and celebrate with them on this week special challenge.

* Seize the Birthday: Circles / 'Anything goes' Birthday



Thanks for stopping by!!
Hugs,
Raquel

4 comments:

  1. Great CAS design! Wonderful colouring. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tee hee hee! So cute, the way he's peeking out of that circle.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'd love to read your comments!