Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Feliz Cumple!!

Hello and welcome!!

For today's post I'm sharing a colorful-summery birthday card I made for my brother.

I created my background scene using distress inks. The cute images from Sweet Stamp Shop were colored with colored pencils and stamped the greeting "feliz cumple" (which is a short way to say happy birthday in Spanish) using red and orange Memento ink.

Here's my card...



I'm sharing this card in the following challenges:
http://seizethebirthday.blogspot.com/2017/09/script-or-text-background.html


Thanks so much for stopping by.
Hugs,
Raquel

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Such a fun and scenic card! I love how you've created the background so cleanly and kept it simple - it really looks awesome! Beautiful coloring on the crab and the tree too! Thank you so much for joining us at the Seize the Birthday challenge!
    Ashwini, STB DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you've built up this scene with tiers of ink and then stamping the sentiment over. Beautifully colourful - love it. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'd love to read your comments!