Friday, April 14, 2017

Spring blooms!

Hello and welcome!!

Spring is in the air, yay!! So, I made a card with some fresh Spring blooms.

First, I die cut and glued the scalloped panel to my card base. Then die cut the heart from burlap paper and the flowers from patterned paper.

The sentiment was gold embossed on a piece of teal cardstock, then glued to the heart.

Finally, I embellished the flowers with gemstones and adhered them to the heart.

Here's my card...

 

A closer look...



I'm sharing this card at:
http://inkspirationalchallenges.blogspot.com/2017/04/challenge-132-word-prompt-spring.html
 
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-spring-color-inspiration/


http://seizethebirthday.blogspot.com/2017/04/two-patterned-papers.html
 


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hugs,
Raquel

Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Desert Storm (Neenah) / Burlap Paper (DCWV) / Patterned paper (free paper inside Take Ten Magazine)
  • Stamp set: Greetings SC0586 (Hampton Art)
  • Dies: Bunch of Flowers 2 (Elizabeth Crafts Designs) / Love & 5 Hearts (Paper Artist)
  • Ink pad: Versamark Ink
  • Embossing powder: Princess Gold (Ranger)
  • Gemstones

10 comments:

  1. Really clever and pretty design - I love the burlap heart.
    Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. subtle and stunning, I always end up making over busy cards but I love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The burlap adds a nice texture to this pretty card, Raquel! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really wonderful card! Perfect for our Spring theme. Thanks for joining us over at Inkspirational! 😁

    ReplyDelete
  5. A nice spring card to go this the advent of spring. Love the perfect script on the front and the details that you added. Thanks for joining us in the fun at Seize the Birthday.
    Barbara DT member

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words Barbara. Hugs!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'd love to read your comments!