Sunday, May 8, 2016

Happy Mother's Day!

Hello! Happy mother's day to all mothers out there. May your day be filled with love, joy and laughter.
For today's special occasion I want to share the cards I made for my loved ones.


 

Card #1





Card #2


 
 
Materials:
  • Cardstock: Solar White (Neenah) / Daffodil, Blu Raspberry (My Favorite Things)
  • Stamp sets: Plant Some Kindness (Your Next Stamp) / Things With Wings (My Favorite Things) / Small Dot Background (Rubbernecker)
  • Dies: Stitched Scallop Edges, Things With Wings ( MFT Die-namics) / Circle Stackables, Scalloped Circle Stackables (Lawn Fawn)
  • Ink Pads: Emerald Isle, Jet Black (Ranger) / Dandelion, Tuxedo Black (Memento)
  • Spectrum Noir markers: CT1, CT3, GB6, BT4, BT5, PL1, PL2, PL4
  • Twine: Caribbean (The Twinery)

Have an amazing day and thanks for visiting!
Hugs,
Raquel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'd love to read your comments!