Hello everyone and welcome to my blog!! This is my very first post so I'm so excited!
Today's card is special because it's my first card on the blog, so I wanted to make it even more special by adding this card to the Card Design Superstar Contest by My Favorite Things.
- Cardstock: white, yellow
- My Favorite Things stamp set: Things with Wings
- My Favorite Things dies sets: Stitched Rounded Rectangle STAX, Things with Wings, Birthday Wishes & Balloons
- Ink pads: Memento (tuxedo black, tangelo), Distress Ink (peacock feathers, mowed lawn, antique linen)
- Spectrum Noir markers: CT1, CT2, CT4, OR1, PL1, DR1, DR3,BT2, BT4, BT5
- Hampton Art honeycomb stencil
- 1/8 inch-wide quilling paper strip: pink
- Sponge daubers
- Adhesive foam squares
- Liquid glue
- Hemp cord
- Quilling tool
- Die-cutting machine
- Form a 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 inch card from white cardstock.
- Die-cut the larger Stitched Rounded Rectangle from white cardstock. Place stencil onto panel, sponge with Distress inks.
- Adhere inked panel to card front using foam squares.
- Using Memento black ink, stamp birds onto white cardstock; color with markers. Die-cut around images using coordinating dies.
- Die- cut balloons from yellow cardstock, then glue hemp to the back of the balloons and adhere them with foam squares.
- Die-cut the smaller Stitched Rounded Rectangle from white cardstock and stamp sentiment using orange ink.
- For the final touch, glue the quilled party hat to the big bird.
Have a happy day and thanks for visiting!